Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I Made a Dirty Bomb

'Tis official: Local Bruisers is now owned one-hunnert percent by New Horizons Media. I feel strangely relieved by this turn of events, even though we no longer have the prestigious backing of the Public Buttf**k Society. But I am not bitter, no, me not sad. Am I a beautiful blonde with a big rack and a nice ass? No? Then I shall not be f**ed like one. Daha. This goes out to all you guys on the board. Except for you in the impeccably ironed Express for Men outfit that I came to know and hate. I know you're much more the type to hang out on certain San Francisco streets named after certain Cuban dictators.

I think the biggest pain for me now is the soundtrack. Local Bruisers exists because of inspiration I got from music, and having the Buttf**k connection opened up a nice big royalty-free world. Now it's gone. Goodbye Feist, Cat Power, Pinback, etc. My current soundtrack will now be limited to unknown music from artists desperate enough to whore themselves out just for the possibility of being in a movie. Haha, don't waste your stamp, Bolton.

So where do we go from here? We wait. We wait for confirmation from illustrious Actor-Boy that he is all in. That he will finish the game. Then I plan the trip. Then we do more reshoots. Then all wi' be well, all wi' be well.

Today is Teacher's Day in the Czech Republic. Just so you know.

BTW, if you are leaving comments, please identify yourself. Unless you actually are some crazed stalker named Anonymous. In which case, please send a picture. Nudes welcome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last comment was from me - Allyn. The one about keeping your dreams. I don't want to start another blog so I'm using this anonymous feature and forgot to put my name...glad I didn't send pictures?

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again. I still read your blogs on MySpace, but miss being able to leave comments. Hope the trip is going well.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grant its me Jenn you are so Funny and talented, I just thougt I would tell you that!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home