Sunday, May 28, 2006

Becky's B-Day Extravaganza 2006

Becky's actual birthday, on Wednesday. Middle fingers courtesy of Jenn and I, on our way to teppan at Yamato's w/ Becky and Laura.
Jenn, Becky, and me. Couple sake bombs in. However, no vomit behind the Kinko's, much to Tim's disappointment.
The gang. Brent, April w/ Alexa, Laura, Tim, Becky, Jenn, and me.
Medieval Times on Saturday. Sooper Dooper Long Islands. Thou art a drunken idiot.
My belligerent partner in crime.
Um...not sure. Glen possibly trying on an ill-fitting codpiece?
The Losingest Red Knight in history: Sir Brokeback.
Designated driver. Let's roll!
Without this woman, I'm nothing.
Tim enjoying his new wife's excellent cleavage.
I'm almost certain that this will come back to haunt both of us down the line.

Good times, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home