Sunday, April 16, 2006

Love And Marriage Go Together Like A...something, something...

Laura and Tim. Rehearsal dinner. Thank God Tim got out of that Guadalajara prison in time. Whew.

Becky and I. Rehearsal dinner. In which I suddenly realize that I really do look like a gap-toothed freak.

Becky was in the wedding....I was looking like the only Asian Mafia hitman in Santa Clarita.

Jenn. Becky. Patron Tequila. Deep philosophical discussion ensues.

Jenn. Becky. Jenn's underwear. Too much Patron. Me looking like the only Asian Mafia hitman pimp in Santa Clarita.

Me and the bride. Apparently, I broke her bustle. I'm not quite sure what a bustle is. Nor do I remember breaking anything except wind. So if a bustle has anything to do with flatulence, guilty as charged.

April and Brent. April is nice. Drunken discussion with Brent ranges easily between aerospace technology, world politics, and anal sex.

Ladies. Patron. Annabella, Becky, Karla, Heather, Jenn. Karla is underage. Don't tell anyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally like the one of my ass hanging out, Thanks Grant!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home